Ridmik Keyboard Description:
**Although this keyboard is specially for writing Bangla, you can install it if you only need English keyboard. It can be a great substitute for default Gingerbread & ICS keyboard.**
**GooglePlay shows 4.4 MB but the actual file size is 2.22 MB**
**Not Tested in Android 2.1, But you can give it a try**
Ridmik Keyboard is a free(No Ads) keyboard available for writing Bangla in android devices. Bangla phonetic keyboard, fixed layout keyboard, lots of smilies, word prediction/suggestion, learn as you type feature, you get all for free when you choose to install this keyboard in your smart phone.
NOTE: Please remember that your device needs to have native Bangla support to write Bangla smoothly. IT'S NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE KEYBOARD IF YOUR PHONE CAN'T RENDER BANGLA. So, please don't rate poor unless it's the fault of the keyboard.
Oh, I forgot! you can still hope to write Bangla if your phone doesn’t support Bangla. go to http://hasnath.net/ridmik-keyboard#noBanglaSupport for more detailed information.
1. Bangla phonetic keyboard (like your favourite Avro keyboard)
2. Bangla fixed layout keyboard (giving enough space for a key to let you press on)
3. Bangla English word prediction/suggestion for faster writing
4. 7 themes including Gingerbread, ICS & the Ridmik theme
5. Swipe Space bar to change mode (English, Bangla, Ridmik)
6. Learn words as you type feature, It will learn new words from your typing predict from them afterwards.
7. Unlike default gingerbread & ICS keyboard it has Enter (new line) button while typing messages.
8. Long press Enter key to hide/show suggestion bar (if you’re writing in landscape mode & your phone width isn’t that much large, you’re going to like this)
9. Lots of smilies (3 screens)
10. Write Bangla in Bangla unsupported devices. Learn more
11. Need an 11th feature? Fine, Just send an email & let me try my best.
1. Download & install the app.
2. Go to Settings > Language & Keyboard (or similar)
3. Enable Ridmik Keyboard (tick the box just beside ‘Ridmik Keyboard’
4. Then open any typing field (can be new message, search box). long press on it.
5. Click on 'Input Methods'
6. Select Ridmik Keyboard from the list
7. On ICS, after opening a typing field, swipe down the notification bar & Click on 'Select Input Method' then select 'Ridmik Keyboard' from the list.
8. Enjoy! No more steps!
For more info & detailed help, please visit the keyboard site:
And please don't hesitate to mail me, if you find a bug or have some suggestions or just you have some words to say.
Wishing your happy moments with Bangla & Bangladesh :)
Ridmik Keyboard SCREENSHOTS
For any questions about copyright issue of the applications on this website,
please contact us through a special email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and we will take a proper measure within 1 to 3 working days.
Ridmik Keyboard Tags: